Uganda

Uganda

Sunday 10 April 2011

Uganda Travel Guide Books

Earlier this year I began to look for a Uganda guidebook. When I searched my 3 favourite guidebook companies I was very disappointed to find that Lonely Planet only has an East Africa guidebook with one chapter dedicated to Uganda (you can download this chapter on-line $4.95 US) and Fodor's & Frommer's has no guidebooks for Africa. Imagine my pleasure last night when I was given Bradt's Guide to Uganda as a birthday present! Michael Palin says "the Bradt Guides are expertly written and longer on local detail than any others." Recommended to my mom and brother at Travel Bug store on Broadway and by many of the guests at my party who suggested that Bradt guides are the go-to guide for the off-the-beaten path traveller. Thanks Mom & Kit!


Posted by Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment